How To Get Tire Plus Credit Card
Have you come across a Tire plus Credit Card in the past? Well, this credit card from Tire Plus is basically a store-branded credit card. It is actually aimed at the customers who make large purchases in Tire Plus stores. At some point, you might think that it is not worthy to have this card. However, it is essential to be in possession of this card. The good news is that this article will demystify this for you to know the finer details of this card.
- 1 About Tire Plus Credit Card
- 2 How Does The Tire Plus Credit Card Work?
- 3 The Benefits Of Using Tire Plus Credit Card
- 4 Application Process For Tire Plus Credit Card
- 5 Online Resignation Process For Tire Plus Credit Card
- 6 The Various Ways Of Paying For Tire Plus Card
- 7 FAQs
- 7.1 What is a Tires Plus credit card?
- 7.2 Who issues the Tires Plus credit card?
- 7.3 Where can I use my Tires Plus credit card?
- 7.4 Can I use my Tire Plus credit card at Firestone?
- 7.5 How long should I wait until I receive Tire Plus credit card?
- 7.6 What credit score do I need to get a Tires Plus credit card?
- 7.7 What are the various ways to pay my Tires Plus credit card?
- 7.8 Can I cancel my Tires Plus credit card?
- 8 Conclusion
About Tire Plus Credit Card
In most cases, we usually get a credit card for various reasons. From house mortgage to paying bills, there is a lot that you can do with a credit card. Indeed, credit cards have reduced the need to carry cash anytime that we want to purchase something out there. However, have you ever thought of getting a credit card for taking care of your car’s needs?
This is the reason why you should consider looking for Tire Plus Credit Card. Tire Plus basically deals with motorist’s car care needs. Therefore, instead of paying for your car’s windows, side mirror, or even tires, you can just charge it just the same way you do when you have an American Express card or a Visa card.
How Does The Tire Plus Credit Card Work?
This card works just like other credit cards, only that it is best suited for car owners. If you are a car enthusiast, this card can help take care of your car’s needs with precision. When using this card, you can be sure that you will enjoy the dame benefits of acquiring points. Also, you will be the recipient of the rich rewards that come with this credit card. All you need to do is to utilize it more for you to get more rewards.
Once you have accumulated several points, you will be eligible for a cash rebate or what the company might offer in exchange for these points. It is important to note that the moment you get this credit card, you can only utilize it for buying car-related equipment. Therefore, you will not use it to pay other bills such as electricity bills or even hotel bills.
Apart from this, it is essential to note that this card comes with zero annual fees and a staggering interest rate. Also, this card is not in any way connected to payment networks such as Visa or MasterCard. Therefore, you can only use it in Tires Plus shops.
As far as the credit score is concerned, users with a credit score of around 650 can readily utilize it. However, this does not bar you from using the card even if you have a lower credit score than the one mentioned above.
The Benefits Of Using Tire Plus Credit Card
There are several advantages you can enjoy when using this card. To start with, you will enjoy a deferred interest for up to 6 months. For this to be possible, you should ensure that you make purchases of at least $149 at Tire Plus.
Therefore, you can readily use the card to pay for custom paint jobs or even replace your tires now and then. You can also use this card to buy car accessories and even perform an engine overhaul at zero interest for purchases above $249 within six months.
If you have this card, you will not have to worry about your car needs ever. This can allow you to enjoy more convenience as the worry about wear and tear will be a thing of the past. As long as you have the card, you can be sure that your car will remain in pristine condition.
However, if you make late payments or even fail to pay it off within 6 months, an interest of 28.8% will be accrued to the entire sum. Besides this, there is no annual fee involved, and the process of application is generally easy.
Application Process For Tire Plus Credit Card
To obtain this card, you should make an online application. Here are the various steps that you should follow:
- Open the website of CFNA and click ‘apply here.’
- On that site, you will see the details and the images of the Tire Plus Credit Card. Here, you should click on the ‘apply now’ button below it.
- On the following webpage, you will see the application form where you need to fill it out. Ideally, you should provide your personal and financial information.
- Once this is done, click on the ‘continue’ button.
- Verify your indent on the next page and then click ‘continue’ button which is placed at the bottom of the page.
- Finally, you will see a page that has the terms and conditions of the bank. Before you accept these terms and conditions, ensure that you read through them. Once you are satisfied, you can then click ‘submit application’ button.
- After that, you will see if your application has been approved or not. If the submission has been approved, you will be eligible to use this card.
Online Resignation Process For Tire Plus Credit Card
There are instances when you might have this card, but it is not registered for online use. By registering it for online use, you will be able to check your balance and even pay your card online. T his can significantly help you enjoy some convenience. To make this a reality, you should sign in your card’s account from Tire Plus online. Here are the steps that you should follow:
- Visit CFNA’s website by clicking https://www.cfna.com/web/personalservices/tiresplus
- On this site, you will see the ‘sign into your account’ field below the card image. It is here that you will log in your card account online.
- Enter your username and then click the ‘sign in’ button.
- You will be asked to provide your password thereafter. Enter this password and then click on ‘sign in’.
- If all your details are correct, you will be able to access your account online in just a bit.
The Various Ways Of Paying For Tire Plus Card
As we speak, you can readily pay your Tire Plus card in three ways. These include:
- By phone
- By mail
Amongst the methods mentioned above, the most convenient and easiest way to pay your Tire Plus card is online. If you want to do this, you should follow the steps mentioned above on how to access your credit card online. This way, you will be able to make payments seamlessly.
If you choose to pay your Tire Plus card through a phone call, you should consider calling 800-321-3950. After that, you can ask the operator to pay your credit card. Your operator will outline several instructions which you need to follow to make this process successful. However, this service usually comes at a fee.
Finally, if you choose to send your payment by mail, you should ensure that you specify all the vital details about your account and then send the payment to this address:
Credit First, N.A.
Cleveland, OH 44188-0344.
What is a Tires Plus credit card?
This is basically a store-branded card that is created by Tires plus in cooperation with CFNA. With this card, you will be able to purchase car equipment at all Tire Plus shops with ease. You will also enjoy a deferred interest of up to 6 months.
Who issues the Tires Plus credit card?
Credit First National Association, commonly known as CFNA, usually issues this credit card to different users for Tire Plus.
Where can I use my Tires Plus credit card?
Since this card is different from other credit cards of a larger network, such as the MasterCard or Visa, this card can only be used in Tire Plus Stores.
Can I use my Tire Plus credit card at Firestone?
No. You can only utilize this card in Tire Plus shops only. However, if you have a Firestone Credit card, you can readily use it at Firestone locations.
How long should I wait until I receive Tire Plus credit card?
Once your card has been approved, it might take anywhere between a few days to a maximum of 3 weeks before you get the card. You will receive a notification in the mail that your card is ready.
What credit score do I need to get a Tires Plus credit card?
For you to get this card, you should have a credit score of at least 650 before you apply for this card. However, if you have a credit score of below 650, you can still apply for this card and still get one.
What are the various ways to pay my Tires Plus credit card?
There are three ways on how you can pay your Tires Plus credit card. These include online ,by mail, and by phone.
Can I cancel my Tires Plus credit card?
Yes. If you want to cancel your card, you should contact 800-321-3950 and ask the operator to cancel your credit card. After that, you should follow the instructions from the instructor for successful cancellation.
By getting Tires Plus credit card, you will be able to secure your car’s usefulness as you will be able to service it any time you please. From buying new tires to replacing the wipers of your windscreen, there is a lot that you can buy with this card. You do not need to carry large sums of money when you have this card. This way, you will enjoy more convenience and even enable you to make secure payment any time you please. Consider getting Tires Plus credit card today, and you will be a happy car owner. This credit card from Tire Plus is truly incredible.