Walmart MoneyCard Activate Process
Have you ever thought of how you would transform your shopping activities through a more convenient payment strategy? Well, the emergence of Walmart MoneyCard is a masterstroke to your shopping endeavors.
Walmart MoneyCard is a trendy and convenient means of handling your shopping expenses especially if you choose Walmart stores as your shopping partner. Often, Walmart MoneyCards are fundamental in enhancing your shopping experiences thanks to a wide array of features you are bound to enjoy upon picking your card.
- 1 Get Your Walmart Account
- 2 Get a Walmart MoneyCard
- 3 Activate Walmart MoneyCard
- 4 The Eligibility Criteria For Accessing MoneyCard
- 5 The Benefits of Walmart MoneyCard Account
- 6 Others Benefit of Walmart MoneyCards Accommodate
- 7 Walmart MoneyCard Fee
- 8 Process To Load Cash On Walmart MoneyCard
- 9 FAQ – Frequently Ask Questions
- 10 Final Thoughts
Get Your Walmart Account
Often, you would be required to have a customer account with Walmart database to enjoy a variety of benefits including access to Walmart MoneyCard, among others. The process of registering for a Walmart account is easy. Firstly, you should visit the Walmart webpage, whereby you would get the directions and registration requirements. Secondly, there is an option to download the Walmart upon your mobile phone and subsequently access options such as how to register for a Walmart MoneyCard. Thirdly, you may visit any Walmart store at your proximity and inquire about the procedure of opening a personalized account with Walmart.
Get a Walmart MoneyCard
Essentially, once you open your customer account with Walmart, you are on the correct path to get your card. Firstly, you may purchase a MoneyCard at any Walmart store at your proximity. Secondly, it is possible to access the Card by applying via Walmart app. The two means facilitate easy access to your card with respect to time. However, you need to activate your Walmart MoneyCard before embarking on the money loading process.
Activate Walmart MoneyCard
Upon purchasing or accessing your card via email, you need to provide relevant personal details for activation purposes. For instance, you should provide the following details:
- Date of Birth
- 16-digit card number
- Date of expiry
- Security code (often 3-digit code found on the back of your card)
- Mobile contact number
You should follow the following processes to facilitate the process of Walmart MoneyCard activation:
- Visit the Walmart Webpage (Wilmart.com)
- Access the “Register Card” option on the webpage and then proceed by clicking the “Register new card” link. Upon clicking the link, you will be directed to a new page where you will be required to submit the following vital information; card number, security code (3-digits), expiry date among other information. Ensure that you provide them correctly as per the requirements.
- Complete the registration by clicking “next”
Note that the procedures outlined above are applicable when accessing the Walmart website. However, it is still possible to activate your Walmart MoneyCard using your phone without necessarily accessing the website.
Firstly, you need to Contact Walmart MoneyCard Customer Service through 1-877-937-4098then enter the 16-numbers on your card proceeded by “#”. Upon entering the completion of the procedures, you will be connected to a Walmart agent who would request you to provide vital details including your name, mobile number, social security number, among others. After that, the agent would provide updates on whether your card is active or not. Please ensure you provide valid personal information to the agent for faster activation.
The Eligibility Criteria For Accessing MoneyCard
Walmart requires its customers to satisfy some straightforward criteria to acquire their Walmart MoneyCards. Firstly, one should satisfy the requirements of the American citizen act. Secondly, a customer should have attained a minimum age of 18 years to purchase an individual moneycard. However, one may purchase one for their siblings aged 13 years and above as a way of promoting savings and financial autonomy for their children.
The final requirement is that a customer should provide correct personal information to avoid various forms of inconveniences. Notably, Walmart does not require its customers to have an account balance for them to acquire MoneyCards.
The Benefits of Walmart MoneyCard Account
After activate your Walmart MoneyCard account, you are bound to enjoy various benefits that would transform your shopping and saving endeavors. Holders enjoy the following benefits:
- Online Bill Pay
- Send Money Walmart to other Walmart Money Cardholders in the United States or other people with valid emails and PayPal accounts
- Check Account Balance at your convenience through Walmart App
- Set up Direct Deposit from your employment benefits, among other sources
- MoneyCard Vault saving accounts with various prizes and promotions
- Cashback options upon making purchases through Walmart MoneyCards, among other advantages
Certainly, the MoneyCard comes with a handful of benefits that prompt Walmart customers to acquire such cards. Upon activate your Walmart MoneyCard, here are the benefits you are bound to enjoy:
1. Regular for your Walmart purchases
Often, Walmart allows customers to access several options for money backs upon making purchases via the Walmart website, app, or in-store purchases through their MoneyCards. Such offers include 3% cash back on products upon making purchases via Wilmart.com, 2% cash back at Walmart fuel stations, and 1% cash back on purchases made in various Walmart stores in the United States. Finally, customers are entitled to2% annual interests on savings, and cash backs extending up to $75.
2. Free Savings account with various prizes
Often, customers access savings accounts known as a vault that enables them to stash their money for future withdrawals. Additionally, customers enjoy various prizes, gift draws, and promotions that include interests on savings, among other advantages. Certainly, it is essential to capitalize on such benefits of operating savings accounts through Walmart.
3. Free Cash Withdrawals
Often, Wal-Mart MoneyCard operate like Debit Master Cards or credit cards that are acceptable in various platforms nationally. Additionally, such cards allow customers to enjoy instant free withdrawals in any Walmart store in the country.
4. Pocket-friendly money order fees
Upon holding Walmart MoneyCard, one is entitled reasonably cheap money order fees that extend to about 70%. Such fees are favorable in comparison to corresponding fees from various banks.
5. Various money reload options
Often, Walmart Money Cardholders have many options to load their cards with cash. Many options adopt relatively favorable rates and are convenient in facilitating instant cash deposits. In some instances, customers may load their cards even before receiving payments from employers or other government benefits.
Others Benefit of Walmart MoneyCards Accommodate
Often, Walmart considers customers’ diversity with respect to determining what benefits to deposit in their MoneyCards. For instance, such customer cards accommodate the following incomes and benefits:
- Veteran’s benefits
- State unemployment benefits
- Social Security benefits
- Pension benefits
- Disability benefits from the federal government
- Railroad Retirement Benefits
- Defense Financial and Accounting services payments, among others.
Importantly, it is possible to get your direct deposit to your Walmart MoneyCard up to 2days or 4 days before accessing your benefits from the government or your employers. In the bid to ensure that such opportunities are possible, you should cooperate with your employers and Walmart terms concerning direct deposits. Further, you should notify Walmart stores or support systems in matters pertaining to your communications with your employers or any relevant agency for your benefits.
Walmart MoneyCard Fee
The process of acquiring your Walmart MoneyCard attracts some cheap fees that can facilitate the whole process. The fees include card maintenance fees, monthly purchase fees, among others. However, the question of fees should not baffle you since they are reasonably flexible and friendly. Here is the breakdown of familiar fees for the process:
- Card activation fee $1
- Monthly card maintenance fee $5
- Rapid Reload through a Walmart store $3
- Check deposit fee $4
- Card Replacement fee $3 and sometimes $15
- Reload cash through Green Dot Bank’s network about $5.95
Despite some notable fees, many processes involving Walmart Money Cards are free. Such processes include account reloads from government benefits and other income sources, among other services. Kindly consider reviewing fee declarations to have more glimpse of what it takes to initiate various vital processes.
Process To Load Cash On Walmart MoneyCard
Walmart provides its customers with various ways to load cash to their Money Cards. There are 4 primary ways. Such options include:
- Using Walmart mobile app
- Through Walmart Rapid Reload™
- Through MoneyPak
- Cash and load Checks at Walmart
Notably, it is primarily crucial to understand various factors relevant to each top-up option before settling on any of the options. Consequently, you may need to understand the terms and conditions as well as relevant fees for each option.
FAQ – Frequently Ask Questions
What is Walmart MoneyCard?
Walmart MoneyCard is one of the modest reloadable prepaid cards that operate like debit or check cards. Often, it provides Walmart customers with a wide array of opportunities that transform their shopping landscapes. Such benefits include: online options for paying bills, free deposits and vault saving accounts, among other benefits
Is it possible to link my Walmart MoneyCard to my bank?
Yes. Walmart provides its customers with chances to link their Money Cards to any back of their preference. Before embarking on the process to link your card to any bank, you should follow the following instructions:
- You should log in to your MoneyCard account
- If you are using the Walmart website, select the “add and send money” option. If you are using the Walmart app, tap on the “deposit” option
- Select a bank of your preference upon which you would like to link your Walmart MoneyCard
- Enter your credentials of that particular bank to proceed to the next option. Remember that you must provide relevant credentials for verification
- Upon verification, you have options to make money transfers to and from your bank account. However, note that any transfer would take a maximum of 3 business days to reflect on your account.
Is it possible to pay my utility bills through Walmart MoneyCard?
Yes. Walmart MoneyCard account allows users to request personalized checks to pay their utility bills including rent and other bills. However, it is vital to ensure that you are familiar with the procedures to request for Checks. If you feel that the processes are tedious, you may contact Walmart service desks for additional guidance on the process.
What if I misplace my Walmart MoneyCard?
Well, misplacing or losing your Walmart MoneyCard should not baffle you because it is easy to send a notification to the service providers if such incidences occur. The process of sending a notification to Walmart is easy. You are required to login to the Walmart app and tap “Lock” to temporarily cease the operations of your card. If you find the card, you should press the “Unlock” option. If you don’t find your card at all, you have the option to request a replacement. However, terms and fees apply during this process.
Is it possible to access Walmart Money Cards outside America?
No. Walmart Money Cards apply only within America. However, you have options to send money to people outside the country if they have valid PayPal or email accounts.
Walmart Money Cards are efficient means that enhance the customers’ shopping endeavors. Thanks to many benefits, customers have plenty of opportunities at their disposal. The explanations on this excerpt may be insightful in influencing your decision to acquire your Card. Thanks.